Saturday, March 28, 2009

A calm Friday and Saturday

Last night Jeff decided that he would try sleeping in our king size bed instead of his usual couch. He discovered it was much more comfortable and he got a pretty good night's sleep considering he must have gotten up in the middle night and moved to another bedroom. At least he was in a bed and not on that couch.

Good news yesterday - he actually ate 3 teaspoons of cream of wheat and also a fork full of my dinner salad. I'm sure you are saying to yourself "what a combination". At least he was willing to eat something. Now I call that progress.

His pain level must really be down because he's not asking for pain Rx. His balance and speech is so much better when he's not taking the hydrocodine. I'm thankful for that.

So all in all - the past two days have been a welcomed change and I'll take that whenever God wishes to give it to me.

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment