Monday, March 23, 2009

When it rains it pours - addition to post earlier today

All went well with the early appointment my mother had with the new nurse. On the way back I took her over to the senior community center to visit with all her old friends prior to dropping her off at Cedar Creek. After dropping her back - I turned around in the parking lot and apparently hit the cement curb - tearing the back tire of the van. Thank goodness there is a foreign auto repair right on the corner - so walked over there and they had me drive the car over. They changed the tire and on the way home I stopped by the place where I get the oil changed and the tires rotated. Al - the owner is ordering me a new tire and it should be in by Wed. It is time for an oil change so will use that opportunity to do both at the same time. I just wasn't planning on paying an additional $165 on Wednesday.

Oh well - it was my stupid mistake - not judging the distance to the curb. Better believe I will back out of that parking lot in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment